Why does Yale appeal to you? (100 words or less)
Please respond in no more than 35 words to each of the following questions:
1. Who or what is a source of inspiration for you?
2. If you could live for a day as another person, past or present, who would it be? Why?
3. You are teaching a Yale course. What is it called?
4. Most Yale freshmen live in suites of four to six students. What would you contribute to the dynamic of your suite?
Please choose two of the following topics and respond to each in 200 words or fewer.
1. What is a community to which you belong? Reflect on the footprint that you have left. (You may define community and footprint in any way you like.)
2. Reflect on a time in the last few years when you felt genuine excitement learning about something.
3. Write about something that you love to do.