1. Briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences.
Briefly respond to the following inquiries so we can get to know you better. Do not feel compelled to use complete sentences.
2. Name your favorite books, authors, films, and/or artists. (50 word limit)
3. What newspapers, magazines, and/or websites do you enjoy? (50 word limit)
4. What is the most significant challenge that society faces today? (50 word limit)
5. How did you spend your last two summers? (50 word limit)
6. What were your favorite events (e.g., performances, exhibits, competitions, conferences, etc.) in recent years? (50 word limit)
7. What historical moment or event do you wish you could have witnessed? (50 words)
8. What five words best describe you?
9. Stanford students possess an intellectual vitality. Reflect on an idea or experience that has been important to your intellectual development. (100 to 250 words)
10. Virtually all of Stanford's undergraduates live on campus. Write a note to your future roommate that reveals something about you or that will help your roommate -- and us -- know you better. (100 to 250 words)
11. What matters to you, and why? (250 word limit)